These pom pom shooters are really simple to make and the boys really loved playing with them. This a fun game to play during the Easter half term holidays. To make it more 'festive' you could shoot out the little chicks that you can buy from all the shops during Easter time.
- Cut the bottom off a plastic cup.
- Cut the top off a balloon, and tie the bottom. (like you would if you have blown it up.)
- Pull the balloon over the rim of the plastic cup.
- Put a pom pom or marshmallow into the cup. Pull the balloon and it will shoot out.
- Have fun trying to shoot each other. :)